It is sad to think that we needed other Civilian victims to have the decision to push the war against ISIS.
But finally, with the article following my comments, we get to know that British SAS teams can finally launch killing raids on ISIS. We are now expecting that also all other western countries will enforce a similar order!
The time to talk and hesitation is finished long time ago!!!!
Britain’s secret war on ISIS: Cameron gives SAS the green light to launch killing raids on terror leaders inside Syria and Iraq
Intelligence sources reveal SAS has been given ‘carte blanche’ to attack
Elite force of up to 100 troops expected to be committed to the secret war
David Cameron pledged a ‘broad spectrum’ response to Tunisian massacre
ISIS gunman Seifeddine Rezgui murdered 30 British tourists in Sousse
British special forces have been given the green light to launch raids deep into ISIS-held territory in Syria and Iraq, senior intelligence sources have revealed.
Amid growing alarm at the threat posed directly to Britain, the SAS has been given ‘carte blanche’ to kill or capture the terror group’s leaders – including the masterminds behind the Tunisian beach massacre.
An elite force of up to 100 troops is expected to be committed to the secret war, working alongside US special forces and Navy Seal teams.
An elite force of up to 100 troops is expected to be committed to the secret war, working alongside US special forces and Navy Seal teams
David Cameron last week pledged a ‘broad spectrum’ response to the murder of 30 British tourists by ISIS gunman Seifeddine Rezgui in the Tunisian beach resort of Sousse.
According to the Sunday Times the SAS and SBS will be working with MI6 and GCHQ, the government’s eavesdropping service, to target Isis and other terror groups which pose a threat to Britain.
The operations will be planned and co-ordinated by permanent joint headquarters in Northwood, northwest London. Sources said each mission will probably require the approval of the prime minister.
One senior intelligence source told the Sunday Times: ‘The SAS have been pushing to be more proactive for quite a while.
‘In the past couple of years they have planned a number of operations in Syria when the chemical weapon threat was high but the missions were vetoed at the highest level because of the risks involved.
‘The Tunisian attack has led to a rethink and has speeded up the inevitable use of SF [special forces] against Islamic State.’